The wonderful people at Show Film First, who organise the UK screenings for major movies, have offered viewers of the ECO BOOST YouTube Channel the chance to win a pair of tickets to go one of their screenings. Oh and there are 100 pairs to giveaway so I’ll be honest… your chance are pretty strong.
Watch the video to find out how to enter the giveaway and check the info box underneath it to see if you are located near one of the screening locations.
Oh and good luck!
Show Film First who are organising the UK screenings for the new movie Captain Fantastic, starring Viggo Mortensen, have given me 100 pairs of tickets to giveaway to you guys! Read below for full T&Cs and to see the 3 available dates and UK based locations.
Official UK movie trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL2roIsRz5A
Official Captain Fantastic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/captainfantasticUK
Official UK release date: 9th September 2016
Official Hashtag: #CaptainFantastic
Images and movie clips have been provided with written permission from Show Film First, the UK distributors of the UK screenings for Captain Fantastic.
Available dates and locations:
Thursday 25th August 2016
VUE Cinema – Bristol Longwell Green, Croydon Grants, Edinburgh Ocean, Finchley Road, Leeds Light, Leicester, Norwich and Shepherds Bush, Eastleigh, Hull, Swansea and York
Cineworld – Birmingham, Manchester – Didsbury, London 02 Greenwich
Sunday 28th August
ODEON – Birmingham Broadway Plaza, Glasgow Braehead, Greenwich, Liverpool One, Manchester Printworks, Southampton, Bournemouth, Newcastle Metrocentre and Wimbledon
Showcase – Bristol CDL, Cardiff, Derby CDL, Leicester CDL, Nottingham and Reading
Sunday 4th September
Everyman Cinema – Birmingham, Bristol, Gerrards Cross, Hampstead, Maida Vale, Muswell Hill, Reigate, Walton and Winchester
– To be in with the chance of being one of 100 winners who each get a pair of tickets to one of the three UK screenings listed above, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Captain Fantastic Giveaway written in the subject line. Each winner chosen at random will be notified by email and can choose there preferred location from the ones available providing their is still availability.
– The three screenings are UK based only, so you must be in the UK for your chosen screening date and location.
ECO BOOST, Kate Arnell and Show Film First will not be held responsible if availability of tickets for your chosen location is unavailable or you are unable to attend the dates and/or times.
– Only 1 entry per person accepted
– Closing Date: midnight on 21st August 2016 GMT
– Entries after this date will not be included
– The winners will be selected randomly
– In the event that a winner is does not respond in time for the screening, then they will not be owed any more tickets.
I am not being paid and this is not a sponsored video although I will get to see the movie for free. I genuinely think this looks like an awesome film and I’m excited to see it!
YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and users release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest. Entries that don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines http://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsa… will be disqualified. Personal data will only be collected from the winner and will only be used to arrange the prize.
And thanks to my Mum for making a cameo in this little video!
Music: Mountain Sun by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Instagram and Twitter: @Kate_Arnell