I have a confession to make… The lovely folk at Seed & Bean recently sent me some of their chocolate to try after I said what I fan I am of theirs on twitter, and how impressed I was with their packaging too. My plan was to take some pictures of the chocolate to use for this blog first but I have already eaten 3 of the 5 bars… So what started out as a generous gift of free chocolate to sample, has turned into me going out and buying the exact same bars just to take pics of… and yes, I’ll eat those too… I’m no fool.
So Seed & Bean is my current favourite chocolate brand and here’s why:
– They have recyclable paper outer packaging and a HOME COMPOSTABLE/BIODEGRADABLE inner foil packaging made in the UK
– They only use Organic ingredients and “real” foods for flavour instead of “flavourings” etc.
– Quirky yet delightful combination of flavours (Chili & Lime, Ginger & Mandarin etc).
– Every bar is handmade in the UK in small batches
– And they taste amazing!
– Ethical too, being the UK’s only 100% ethically accredited chocolate
Unsurprisingly they have 5 Great Taste Awards under their belts! I stumbled upon Seed & Bean in my local Dayelsford Farm Shop in Pimlico but have since seen it stocked in Wholefoods and Planet Organic. I have also been reliable informed that they might be available in Selfridges soon too. If you have none of these near you, then you can buy it here seedandbean.co.uk
They are also the official chocolate sponsor for the second year running at Glastonbury, offering three limited-edition bars to celebrate! I personally can’t wait to try them! #chocnroll
Follow Seed & Bean
Facebook: Organic Seed and Bean Co